Stoke Medical Centre offers a range of services.
The more common are described on this page.
Select from the buttons on the left to see the detail for the services mentioned.
We cover a wide range of other services including but not limited to:
- Care for those with Long-term conditions (Diabetes / heart disease etc.)
- Minor Operations
- Cervical Cancer Screening (smear tests)
- Health Advice
- Preventative Health and Screening
- Diagnostic Testing e.g. Blood Pressure checks, Phlebotomy (blood taking)
- Wound Care
- Childhood Immunisations
- Second Opinions
- Smoking Cessation Services
- Rest Home Visiting
- Spirometry (Breathing Test)
- Travel Vaccinations
- Sports Concussion Assessment & Management
- Orthopaedic Joint Injections
- Skin Checks
- IV Therapy
- Counselling services (Affiliated to the practice)
- Influenza Vaccinations (on site and workplace vaccination)
- Aclasta Infusions
A copy of our Patient Information Brochure can be collected from our reception desk, or downloaded by clicking the link above.